Students are required to make-up all absences. It is the student’s responsibility to complete all make-ups. In order to make up an absence, do the following:
1. Open the following link by clicking on it or pasting it in a web browser:
2. Click on the icon entitled “Teen’s Health”
3. Use the navigation bar on the left side of the page to identify a topic and select an article to read.
4. Print the article, then fill out the article summary form. You can download a copy of the article summary form by clicking on the link below:
5. Submit your article and completed article summary form upon your return to school. You must complete one article summary for each day missed.
If you need additional help or clarification, or require a hard copies of the above, please ask your PE coach.